What Is My IP
Advertise with Us

50.00 Dollar US$ AUSEDIA New York city

Published date: November 2, 2020
  • Location: New York city, New York city, United States

Hello, I am Austin, I am a gamer, YouTuber, and Programmer!! I have 10 years of computing expertise and 7 years of social media expertise by running my own youtube channel! Why I am starting this campaign is to grow funds to start my own business in order to handle advanced web development and social media optimization and marketing. By handling it for you!!! I always wanted to make my own business and be my own boss, I see this as my opportunity to do just that! By donating to my campaign you will help me get a starting point in making this business happening!What We Need & What You GetLet us skip the pretext of it and get down to business! I need $30,900.00 to start my business. 200.00 for Research and Development. 10,000.00 for marketing and promotions. 16,000 for any labor that I may need. 5,000.00 for any crowdfunding posting fees. 13,500.00 for taxes. 5,240.00 as a buffer for any misc charges in the first year. For donating we offer these great perks for donating just a dollar we will review one social media ad of your choice! for donating 5 dollars we will review one video of any platform! If you donating 20 dollars we will review a website SEO, which is a very important part of your website! If we don't meet our goal we will still use to form my business!Other Ways You Can HelpIf you are unable to contribute to our campaign. Please share it tell a friend! every word counts!

Share by email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest

Contact seller Share

Useful information

  • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
  • Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"

Related listings

  • Dont get Ghosted
    Dont get Ghosted
    Advertising - Public Relations - new york (new york ) - March 28, 2021 Check with seller

    This new software app(Ghosted) gives you all and everything you need to make daily affiliate commissions without any hard work or prior experience needed. To sum it up, you don’t even have to request affiliate approval as thatis already bu...

  • Watch Me DOMINATE Page #1 for ANY Niche with just 3 Clicks
    Watch Me DOMINATE Page #1 for ANY Niche with just 3 Clicks
    Advertising - Public Relations - - March 14, 2021 Free

    Did you know that only 25% of online searches are made in ENGLISH???   And still, almost all the marketers are fighting only for that tiny piece of the pie… Leaving 75% of the market virtually untapped!   This is a unique chance for ...

  • also very good
    also very good
    Advertising - Public Relations - - February 21, 2021 1.00 Dollar US$

    beings are showing off their at-domestic places of work, their approach to supervising and homeschooling their kids, and all that includes transitioning to an indefinite work-from-domestic lifestyle. whilst some funny story about no longer leaving be...