Michael Jordan was one of the best basketball players of all time. But even if you’re the best at what you do, it won’t matter if no one knows it.
Here are five ways to hook potential clients and show them why you’re the best:
- Share your experience. How long have you been doing what you do? What have you learned along the way? How have you helped other clients?
- Highlight your investments. What have you invested in to make yourself better at your job? This could include money, time, or education.
- Talk about your clients. Have you worked with any big names? Have you helped your clients achieve great things? Share these stories to show potential clients that you’re the real deal.
- Be transparent about your success. If you’ve made a lot of money doing what you do, or if you’ve achieved other great things, don’t be afraid to share that. It shows potential clients that you’re good at what you do.
- Associate yourself with other successful people. If you’ve worked with any big names or successful people, let people know. It shows that you’re in good company and that you know what it takes to be successful.
Bonus tip: Use humor! A well-placed joke can make you more relatable and memorable to potential clients. Just be careful not to go overboard.
Here is an example of a hook that incorporates all of the above tips:
I’ve been writing content for over 10 years, and I’ve helped my clients generate over $1 million in revenue. I’ve also worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Google, Microsoft, and Apple. If you’re looking for a writer who can help you achieve your business goals, I’m your guy.
This hook is concise, and straightforward, and uses humor to make it more memorable. It also highlights the writer’s experience, investments, client experience, and financial success.